- 109Upvotes of all answers to this question56 AnswersPolls & Surveys22 hours ago
- 480Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 89Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers to this question
She is 34, married and has 2 kids and lives with her husband in the same house. I snooped on my aunt's messages and I read my cousin saying to her mom, "I am not pregnant, mom. I took a pregnancy test." I also read another similar message a while ago, that went like, "My period came. I am not pregnant." Is my cousin sexually active? I feel angry that she is. Why is she doing this when she already has 2 kids?17 AnswersSingles & Dating8 hours ago
- 452Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers to this question
If hell is a place for humans, why did God say we go back to the dust when we die not that we go to hell forever?
He never said that adam and eve would go to hell when they die
The Fall of Man
&ab_channel=DavidHelling39 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers to this question38 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 day ago
- 364Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 682Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 689Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.60 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 412Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
Because good looking women know a lot of ugly guys are gonna throw their money, time and attention at them. A better looking guy is always gonna be a player and isn’t going to treat her like the first place option and on a pedestal.34 AnswersPolls & Surveys2 days ago
- 183Upvotes of all answers to this question
We have a gay couple that recently moved into our neighborhood. This is a family oriented community and we would prefer that they not live here. We have tried some subtle ways to encourage them to live elsewhere. First, we gave them a gift Bible where we highlighted some verses from Leviticus. Also, we have held some candlelight vigils outside their home where we have tried to pray them away. In addition, we have led some protests by their home with picketing and anti-gay signs. What are some other ways we can peacefully and respectfully encourage them to move?37 AnswersLesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers to this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?12 AnswersOther - Society & Culture22 hours ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers to this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers to this question
Scientists claim everything in the universe is physical
...except for dark matter and dark energy.
Well if it ain't physical, it's what we have worded spiritual.20 AnswersReligion & Spirituality20 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers to this questionFavourite answer:
A few of them yeah but I didn’t attend most of it because I thought it was boring and I preferred to just do something else.
The only ones I attended was one back in May 2005 when I was close to finishing the 9th grade, and my senior prom dance thing back somewhere around the downtown area in June 2008 (this one is the only one where I kind of enjoyed it).22 AnswersPolls & Surveys24 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers to this question