There's so many pros and cons either way that it would make great TV.
List of cons
1. Think about it Hogan refused to Stone Cold and Bret Hart because he didn't want to be beaten by guys that were physically smaller than him even though they were more talented.
2. Hogan has made racist comments that were leaked.
3. Hogan's ego did cause that several Stars not get pushed like Jake the Snake Roberts.
4. Hogan on two occasions has gone to rival companies to try to take away business from the WWE
5. Hogan's move set is limited.
6. For the most part Hogan stay in rival companies cost them more than they got out of it.
7. Hogan refer to a smaller wrestlers as vanilla midgets
1. Hogan is a Pioneer and brought mainstream attention to the sport.
2. Hogan did help the Undertaker get into the WWE
3. Hogan's moveset were good enough at the time to get by
4. Hogan has over other big names such as Ultimate Warrior, Goldberg, rick flair.
5. Hogan could have positive African American athletes speak on his behalf such as Dennis Rodman, Laila Ali and the rock
6. Hogan can cite all of his philanthropy that he's done