What kind of tests or examinations should be done for breast cancer?

So I am 20 years old and I began to become more worried about breast cancer. There is no history of breast cancer in my family but I just thought it would be good to do some early testing just in case. So I was wondering, what kind of tests should be done to detect breast cancer at age 20? I heard that... show more So I am 20 years old and I began to become more worried about breast cancer.
There is no history of breast cancer in my family but I just thought it would be good to do some early testing just in case.
So I was wondering, what kind of tests should be done to detect breast cancer at age 20? I heard that mannograms should be done around 35. Is there any other examinations that you can do at an early age? And if there is where can I get them done? Regular family physician, gynocologist? Thanks everyone!