Is this normal plz help!?

ik that a bunch of people are gonna say that im way too young to know wat im talkin about but i KNOW wat im talkin about! im only 13 but im in love. i have loved him for a year now. he's my ex bf and we both love eachother still. he has asked me out but idk im im ready to take the chance of getting hurt again.... show more ik that a bunch of people are gonna say that im way too young to know wat im talkin about but i KNOW wat im talkin about! im only 13 but im in love. i have loved him for a year now. he's my ex bf and we both love eachother still. he has asked me out but idk im im ready to take the chance of getting hurt again. i really do love him and i know that i do. i have had other bf's but he is way diffrent. even adults can tell that i love him. so my question is: is it normal for a 13 year old girl to love some1 this deeply?
Update: he is 14 by the way and plz dont tell me idk wat love is cause i do. and if you tell me that then just dont answer the question cause it aint helpin me at all.