How much does it cost to have a small cavity filled without dental insurance and will they treat me without it

I think I might have a cavity and don't make enough money to qualify for public assistance health care and can't afford a private healthcare plan!! What in the hell are people like me supposed to do? I refuse to pay $300 a year for a healthplan I might never use when $300 is a large sum of money for me. My... show more I think I might have a cavity and don't make enough money to qualify for public assistance health care and can't afford a private healthcare plan!! What in the hell are people like me supposed to do? I refuse to pay $300 a year for a healthplan I might never use when $300 is a large sum of money for me. My workplace is too small to afford to offer it's employees health coverage either but I love my job. Is it fair that I have to choose between a depressing job and living in a cheap-rent ghetto and knowing I can go to the doctor when I'm sick? All I want to know is where do I go and what can I do??