What should our "government" do about illegal immigration?

It is most definately time to do something, and fast. I live in a small agricultural town in Georgia and 15% of our population is non-english speaking hispanics. Working my job as an EMT-CT gets more difficult every day with the ever present language barrier. These illiegals refuse to learn the language of our... show more It is most definately time to do something, and fast. I live in a small agricultural town in Georgia and 15% of our population is non-english speaking hispanics. Working my job as an EMT-CT gets more difficult every day with the ever present language barrier. These illiegals refuse to learn the language of our land. They are provided indegent medical care while I have to fight tooth and nail to pay my insurance premiums. They are given "food stamps" and eat "high on the hog" while my family eats generic. They are provided free legal assistance. When the local law enforcement calls INS, they are given the run around. The majority of the illiegals in my area are drug or alchol dependant, In the past year I have been assaulted on the job 3 times by illegal hispanics Not only that I had to continue treating them after having to fight them.. I know they are trying to better themselves by coming to the U.S., but do you need any more kids to support? I know I don't!!
Update: In response to Peetah's "this question is getting old." You're damn right it is. The American people shouldn't have to keep trying to come up with ideas for our lawmakers on this matter. This is a cut and dry topic: close the borders and don't let them in!! And when they do get in and... show more In response to Peetah's "this question is getting old."
You're damn right it is. The American people shouldn't have to keep trying to come up with ideas for our lawmakers on this matter. This is a cut and dry topic: close the borders and don't let them in!! And when they do get in and are found deport them that same day.This goes for any nationality; Mexican, french, Canadian. It doesn't matter. It's time we get some balls about us and stop worrying about hurting everyones feelings, or how these immigrants can pad my pocket.