Why do atheists come to the religion and spirituality and answer religious questions hatefully?

why is it that every religous question has all these answers from people who just dont believe? if you truly did not believe then the subject wouldnt even matter to you, your participation only shows your underlying interest in something you know to be true but are refusing to accept. so please stop being hatefull... show more why is it that every religous question has all these answers from people who just dont believe? if you truly did not believe then the subject wouldnt even matter to you, your participation only shows your underlying interest in something you know to be true but are refusing to accept. so please stop being hatefull in a category that is about love and kindness.
Update: please note that i did say that all athiests or non-believers are hatefull just that there are some who come to just be hatefull. just as there are true christians who are kind and loving to all and there are professed christians who are evil.
Update 2: i meant to say i did not say that all athiests were hatefull,, sorry for the typo
Update 3: wow so many responses and yet no answer from those who dont believe, just more proof to something i already know. i mean no insult or harm to anyone i just wanted to place a small thought in the mind of those who come to a religious question in order to bash the believer with no intent of answering the question.... show more wow so many responses and yet no answer from those who dont believe, just more proof to something i already know. i mean no insult or harm to anyone i just wanted to place a small thought in the mind of those who come to a religious question in order to bash the believer with no intent of answering the question. for those of you who mean no harm this shouldnt bother you, if it bothers you then you know who you are. im secure in my afterlife are you?
27 answers 27