I have been charged for a membership fee on my credit card that I do not want. Can't seem to get in touch .

I want my money back. How do I get it and cancel this membership?

You didn't really think that "free" porn site was free, did you?

Call your credit card company and try to do a chargeback. I hope for your sake that you didn't overlook the fine print somewhere.

The charge should have a company name beside it on your credit card bill. If there is no phone number listed, do an internet search on that name for a phone number to call. You should also be able to get the info from you credit card company. I had this happen and I found the business' number, called it and had the charge dropped.

If they are uncooperative when you call, ask to talk to a supervisor. Be sure to write everyone's names and titles down that you speak with. If that supervisor does not bend, get his/her supervisor. Keep going up the chain untill you get results.

If this doesn't work at first, call the better business bureau and file a complaint (www.bbb.org). Keep calling and harassing them, let them know you have filed a complaint, and keep after them until they refund your money. They should break eventually.

You've been had you'll have to dispute the charges with the charging company and the credit card company. You'll still have to pay your minimum balance though or the credit company will charge you late fees. Cancel the card if needed.

Call the credit card company. Call the company that charged you.

Still don't get a resolution call the better business bureau.

Turn your credit card over. See the 1-800 number? Call it.

Put your dissatisfaction in writing. If you still don't get a response, refer to the Better Business Bureau, or your state's attorney's office.