Is my sister being brained washed?

my sister is now into this church thing a lot not that there is anything wrong with it but its getting out of hand she is calling everyone brother and sister she wont cut her hair she wears long dresses all the time and she wont miss church for anything. its getting scary she was never like that before. Is there a... show more my sister is now into this church thing a lot not that there is anything wrong with it but its getting out of hand she is calling everyone brother and sister she wont cut her hair she wears long dresses all the time and she wont miss church for anything. its getting scary she was never like that before. Is there a certain name for what kind of religon she is choosing to go by. I dont talk to her now because all she talks about it jesus and it gets kind of boring i just want my sister back/ Can anyone tell me what it is
Update: i do beleive in jesus so dont send any nasty messages i just think what she is doing is a little odd so dont get all in a tissy