Tell me ways you can function properly with less sleep?

I can tell you how I function. I started a great new all-natural energy drink. It is amazing! I put it in a bottle of water and I'm ready to go for 6-7 hours. It's called A.C.T. and it's awesome! You don't feel jittery and you don't crash later. I am a stay at home mom with 2 young kids so I'm all about healthy ways of functioning with less sleep!! Hope this helps.

• Sciman

No healthy person functions properly with less sleep.

I have a full time job (8a-5p) and a part time job (12a-4a). There is also a 40 minute commute each way for my part time job. I sleep about 2 1/2 hours before I go to my PT job and about 2 1/2 hours before I go to my FT job. The biggest thing is not to dwell on it - seriously. Don't try to take pills or drink a ton of caffine. Just like a diet or a physical exertion, eventually your body will adjust! Good Luck ♥

Source(s): And, I have been doing this for seven years now. I have never so much as nodded off while driving, and my work is excellent, according to my reviews.....

Try to maintain a consistent sleep schedule - even if you are sleeping less. Changing the hours that you sleep can make you very tired.

Make sure you get sunlight during the day, and take of your sunglasses and get direct sunlight every day. The light activates protiens in your eyes that regulate hormones that help you wake up.

Source(s): working a night shift...

You don't. You have to give your body a number of hours a day, when you don't you don't function well. if you sleep and rest you will be able to to do more in less time if you don't sleep you will do less in more time. Sleep.-

• Mrs B

I recall reading that Thatcher rarely had more than five hours of sleep per night while she was PM. She re-energised herself by taking 10-minute power naps twice during the daytime. Perhaps a power nap is the answer that you're looking for!

You can't. Try to organise your day so that you get the sleep you need, we all need different amounts but we all need at least 6 hours minimum and most of us need 8.

If you don't get enough you'll have trouble concentrating and start to make mistakes. If you're driving that can be lethal; as can falling asleep at the wheel.

Red Bull and Pro Plus tablets keep me going, short sleeps are better than none.

im in highschool so i know what its like to function without alot of sleep.. usually i just drink coffee or red bull cause red bull keeps me up all hours of hte night, not the best taste but it def. works

• bambam

I know what you mean, sleep gets in the way sometimes!!