"Creation Science" VS "Evolution"?

Who is right...yes i know this question has been done before I have read them.I find that the answers to previous questions about the same topic are more emotion based than fact based:on both sides.Also through all the creation literature i have read through *about 30 books at last count* i have found no mention... show more Who is right...yes i know this question has been done before I have read them.I find that the answers to previous questions about the same topic are more emotion based than fact based:on both sides.Also through all the creation literature i have read through *about 30 books at last count* i have found no mention of "creation sciences" worldview what should be there if creation accually existed and how can you disprove the creation (how can it be tested).Also in evolution how would one explan "polystrata"(petrified trees that are present in more than one level of rock-thus implying the age of the tree covers millions of years).
oh yes for the record i am in 9th grade and have read over 30 books supporting evolution and about the same number supporting creation science.I am trying very hard not to have any bias and have evaluated the texts with an open mind so please do not say "i don't know anything about .." or "you are mocking god" it just annoys me and helps weaken your stance.