Evolution or Creation: why?

I believe in Divine Special Creation: Consider this: The eleventh-century scholar Anselm of Canterbury, wrote, "Nor do I seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand. For this too I believe, that unless I first believe, I shall not understand". I believe that Creation is... show more I believe in Divine Special Creation: Consider this: The eleventh-century scholar Anselm of Canterbury, wrote, "Nor do I seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe that I may understand. For this too I believe, that unless I first believe, I shall not understand".

I believe that Creation is the foundation of the Bible. Science and Faith share the same Author. A correct understanding of both will prove them to be in harmony. Any science teaching that is contrary to God's Holy word is mere guesswork.

He who has a knowledge of God and his word through personal experience has a settled faith in the divinity of the Holy Scriptures. He has proved that God's word is truth. He does not test the Bible by men's ideas of science. He knows that in true science there can be nothing contrary to the teaching of the word. God is Creator!

Hebrews 11:3
Colossians 1:16
Isaiah 45:18
Psalm s 24:1-2
Job 38:4-10; 25-28