Graveyard Shift. Bad for your health?

I have been working as a night auditor at a hotel for the past 3 months, I really enjoy the job, it's completely stress free. My body has finally adjusted, but I have found my sleep patterns have been thrown off a bit and on the weekends (my days off) I only sleep for maybe 5 hours each day. Most of the time I... show more I have been working as a night auditor at a hotel for the past 3 months, I really enjoy the job, it's completely stress free. My body has finally adjusted, but I have found my sleep patterns have been thrown off a bit and on the weekends (my days off) I only sleep for maybe 5 hours each day. Most of the time I wake up for a few minutes and then I think of all of the things I want/need to do...and then I get up. I was just wondering if anyone has had an experience like this and how they dealt with it. I have also noticed a change in my weight and I have gained almost 10 pounds in the past few months. Any suggestions on how to make time for exersize, or how much.how often I should eat? I appreciate your help, thank you!!!!
6 answers 6