I Just Saw an Ad for LOReal Skin Care With "Pro-Calcium" (Whatever that Means)-?

-Any Evidence At All that Putting Calcium, On One's Face, has a Any Positive Effect, Other than Hydration?
Update: Bella, Can you Direct to Anything Demonstrating that Putting Vitamins A & E On your Face is Significantly Better than Lard?
Update 2: Thanks K, Any Idea What the Hell "Pro-Calcium" is? I Wish I Knew About this Treatment Years Ago, When I Burned Myself With HF, BTW, Greatly Delay Sensation.
Update 3: Thanks K, Yes, I Think it was a ~30% Solution of HF, that I was Fu$king With, I Got Some Under my Fingernail, Many Years Ago.
Update 4: Thanks K, but Fortunately it Healed Completely, it was Painful At the Time.
Update 5: Thanks K, it was Very Long Ago.
Update 6: johnandeileen2000, First of All, Sorry About your Wife Wasting Money On these Products, but, Evidently she is Not Alone, Many people Seek a "Magical" Solution to a Perceived Problem, it Doesn't Help When a Company Presents itself as an "Authority".
Update 7: K, Do you Happen to Know of Any Studies Associating a DNA Virus(s) (or a Retrovirus(s)) With Schizophrenia?
Update 8: Thanks K, I Thought I Read Something, Along These Lines, In the Past, but Spend a Sh$tload of Time On it, Just Interesting, From a Regulatory Point of View. You Might Find this Helpful:

http://www.virology.net/
Update 9: Sorry K, Left Out "don't", Ahead of "Spend".
Update 10: K, Came Across this: Decreased Striatal Dopamine D1 Receptor- Stimulated Adenylyl Cyclase Activity in Human Methamphetamine Users It has been assumed that some behavioral changes associated with repeated exposure to dopaminergic psychostimulant drugs might be explained by changes in activity of dopamine... show more K, Came Across this:

Decreased Striatal Dopamine D1 Receptor- Stimulated Adenylyl Cyclase Activity in Human Methamphetamine Users
It has been assumed that some behavioral changes associated with repeated exposure to dopaminergic psychostimulant drugs might be explained by changes in activity of dopamine receptors, including the dopamine D1 receptor, which is linked by a stimulatory G protein to the effector enzyme adenylyl cyclase. To establish whether dopamine D1 receptor function might be altered in human methamphetamine users, the authors measured dopamine-stimulated adenylyl cyclase activity in the brain of chronic human users of the drug. METHOD: Adenylyl cyclase activity stimulated by dopamine and by guanylyl-imidodiphosphate (to assess G protein and adenylyl cyclase coupling) was determined in the postmortem brain tissue of 16 methamphetamine users who had used the drug both recently and chronically (i.e., at least 1 year) as well as 21 matched comparison subjects. RESUL
Update 11: [Continued:] RESULTS: A 25%–30% decrease in the maximal extent of dopamine stimulation of adenylyl cyclase activity was seen in the striatum (nucleus accumbens, caudate, and putamen) of the methamphetamine users. No changes were found in basal or guanylyl-imidodiphosphate-stimulated enzyme activity. CONCLUSIONS:... show more [Continued:]
RESULTS: A 25%–30% decrease in the maximal extent of dopamine stimulation of adenylyl cyclase activity was seen in the striatum (nucleus accumbens, caudate, and putamen) of the methamphetamine users. No changes were found in basal or guanylyl-imidodiphosphate-stimulated enzyme activity. CONCLUSIONS: These data suggest that dopamine receptor function linked to adenylyl cyclase is partially desensitized in the striatum of human methamphetamine users. Decreased dopamine D1 receptor function might underlie part of the known (drug withdrawal syndrome) or expected (drug tolerance) consequences of methamphetamine exposure in humans.
Update 12: K, Citation: Am J Psychiatry, May 2003; 160: 896 - 903.
Update 13: Yeah, Thanks K, Rozerem (Sp?).
Update 14: K, Neat Sh$t Man, "Not as Simple as it First Seemed", Like With So Much, it Can Easily Become Very Involved.
Update 15: straightener, Obviously, Many Things Can Be Absorbed By the Skin, my Problem is With Those Things Which Have No Demonstratably (Sp?) Positive Effect.