acid reflux cure by eating apples?

I have really bad acid reflux. I am about to have my 4th prcedure to dialate my esophogus in 2 years. I have read all the advice on medications and lifestyle changes, but I was wondering if anyone heard about a remedy involving eating a slice of an apple as well as two other food types during or before a meal to cure reflux? If so, how does it work?

Best answer

The two foods that I recommend is Black strap Molasses and Raw honey. The apple is better for night time reflux while these will work for just about all of it. What you will do is take about a tsp. of whatever one you chose. Molasses being the better because of strength and nutrition, but must be use to the taste. What the substance will do is stick to the sides of the esophagus and do two things, one is heal and the other is protect.

On the healing end, both substances have a healing property in them, and as they sit on the walls of the esophagus they will heal it. This is also helpful if you have a sore throat in the morning from refluxing.

On the protection end, both substances are high in sugar and when acid that is refluxed comes up to that the sugar will neutralize it and it will not longer be a problem at that point.

I would also look to putting Cinnamon in you diet, it has been know to help with digestion and will help you reduce the amount of acid need to brake down food, therefore causing you to reflux less.

Source(s): Me, I have Severe Acid Reflux.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

acid reflux cure by eating apples?

I have really bad acid reflux. I am about to have my 4th prcedure to dialate my esophogus in 2 years. I have read all the advice on medications and lifestyle changes, but I was wondering if anyone heard about a remedy involving eating a slice of an apple as well as two other food types during or...

Source(s): acid reflux cure eating apples: https://shortly.im/3VOyo

1

Source(s): Eliminate Heartburn In Weeks - http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?Psu

Chronic heartburn is usually from acid reflux - stomach acid is getting past the little valve and into your esophagus. You also should know some natural ways to treat your heartburn. Learn them here https://tr.im/getridofreflux

The most immediate thing you can do is to stop drinking coffee and cola. Smoking is not good either, but that might be harder to stop. Don't over-eat. Don't lie down too soon after eating. Don't burp too much - this carries acid up with the burp.

heartburn the most common symptom of acid reflux disease (also known as gastroespohageal reflux disease, or GERD). Heartburn feels like a burning pain in the center of the chest. It is caused by acid from the stomach backing up into the esophagus. is a symptom of acid reflux disease (GERD) Also known as Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease

Greasy and spicy foods actually have very little to do with it. Your stomach can take those quite well. Chronic heartburn is usually from acid reflux - stomach acid is getting past the little valve and into your esophagus.

You also should know some natural ways to treat your heartburn. Learn them here:

Your digestive system is all messed up.....You can email me at newbegin@shaw.ca if you want to know how to get help for you. If you have a different email address other then Yahoo please use that.. As your subject put in Acid Reflux

I have never heard about an apple being used, but that does not mean that it won't work.

Source(s): Nutritionist Consultant Been there done that
  • Elena

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aD1Ny

I'm not a senior but I know this is a very good solution for stomach upset. The most important affect of vinagar is that it will ward off food poisening. A person who has had a table spoon of vinegar with some water is less likely to have food poisening from bad meat or fish. Very popular in places that eat raw fish. Fish with vinegar (instead of salt) The pharmacudical companies don't want us to know these simple cures for so much of what ails us. If this catches on, they'll be charging medical prices for vinegar! Another idea. Vinegar is good for washing your face also. It causes the blood to come to the surface of the skin and that is healthy. Just as people used vinegar for douches and for putting in laundry, vinegar is a wonderful, soothing bath and facial wash. Keep it simple and save tons of money on cosmetics. It works just fine.