BB8 Spoiler Alert! Thursday Night Live Show Results--Do you want to know?

JESSICA was evicted! DICK won HOH! (questions about Before and After--things that occured in the house) DICK nominated ERIC AND JAMEKA :) AMERICA'S CHOICE for Eric--Danielle! (Right before the nomination ceremony, Eric said "Hey Dick, I know you're going to nominate Danielle and Zack,... show more JESSICA was evicted!

DICK won HOH!
(questions about Before and After--things that occured in the house)

DICK nominated ERIC AND JAMEKA :)

AMERICA'S CHOICE for Eric--Danielle!
(Right before the nomination ceremony, Eric said "Hey Dick, I know you're going to nominate Danielle and Zack, right?!" LOL!)

POV WINNER-ZACK!
Had to catch colored balls flying through the air and fill a tube up with them.

POV CEREMONY-Zack let the nominations stay the same.

EVICTION-ERIC!!!

Zack voted for Eric
Danielle voted for Eric

FINAL 4: Dick, Danielle, Zack, Jameka
Update: Thanks for asking! Forgot to add that America's Choice for Eric to evict was Jameka for the first eviction. Also, I think Jameka did make a deal with Dani and Dick right before the live eviction like they had hoped because she kept emphasizing that she was "a woman of her word" over and over again... show more Thanks for asking! Forgot to add that America's Choice for Eric to evict was Jameka for the first eviction.

Also, I think Jameka did make a deal with Dani and Dick right before the live eviction like they had hoped because she kept emphasizing that she was "a woman of her word" over and over again in her speeches.

WOO-HOO...I'm excited to see who wins the next HOH now!