Is my sister being retarted?

well...my sis had been with a boy for 3 years...(shes 24) they broke up.last month....but i guesss they stilll had feelings.....my sister being really obsessed with him....told him that she loves him so much that she willl be with him no matter what.....(that means .....NO MATTER WHAT)....he...welll i guess cares... show more well...my sis had been with a boy for 3 years...(shes 24) they broke up.last month....but i guesss they stilll had feelings.....my sister being really obsessed with him....told him that she loves him so much that she willl be with him no matter what.....(that means .....NO MATTER WHAT)....he...welll i guess cares for her too........so yesterday they were arguing cus i guesss he has a girl friend....he told my sis he loves her...but that he wants to relax for now......(what i mean is ----no serious relationships for now....) but i guesss he remember what my sis told him(("illll be with you no matter what...."")) and ended up asking her out again.....he told her himself that he was stilll gonnna b with da other girl....so he made her promise to keep it to herself......hes always sweet to her.....telling her how much heloves her....and my sis is always telling him how he needs to grow up.....b a man(hes 25) and stop acting like a boy doing things like this......my sister never tells.....
Update: me anything... i ended up finding this out by her best friend.....i reallly care for her......i dont want her to end up getting hurt. i just dont know what to do......should i just let her do what shes doing?or talk to her about it.
Update 2: also .....now i hear them arguing more than ever.....((at night mostly when im trying to sleep)) i hear her telling him how hes been mess up to alll those girls....especially her .....the one who would be with her no matter what....so what should i do....should i just mind my bussiness....and let my sis b big... show more also .....now i hear them arguing more than ever.....((at night mostly when im trying to sleep)) i hear her telling him how hes been mess up to alll those girls....especially her .....the one who would be with her no matter what....so what should i do....should i just mind my bussiness....and let my sis b big about.......(((even though i think shes being reallly stupid...staying with him))
11 answers 11