CDC Report: A Quarter of U.S. women suffer domestic violence--is the CDC a tool of feminists?

The CDC report does state that US women and men both can experience domestic abuse during their lifetime, but they don't say the abuse is equally shared by men and women, instead they state more women experience domestic violence than men. I've seen anti-feminists claim men and women have the same domestic... show more The CDC report does state that US women and men both can experience domestic abuse during their lifetime, but they don't say the abuse is equally shared by men and women, instead they state more women experience domestic violence than men. I've seen anti-feminists claim men and women have the same domestic abuse rates in the US and claim that feminists lie about the rates. So do you think the CDC is a pawn of feminists, and is lying about domestic violence as anti-feminists claim? I find it difficult to believe that government agencies would lie about domestic violence, since I don't see what they would gain. Here's an article about the CDC report: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23056009/