Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How much will a Dentist cost without insurance?

I have some teeth that are somewhat eroded, not terribly, they just look like they're a little chipped when I have my mouth open. I'm only concerned about the eight or so near the front because they're the most visible. I'd like to get them restored in some way and decided to start looking into it now. I don't have any dental insurance, and I'm wondering how much it would cost to visit a dentist, and get my teeth either bonded or composite veneers (bonding seems like it would be the better choice). And also, is it possible to just get an estimate for the restoration on the first visit? BTW, I currently reside in AL if that helps.

Favorite Answer

You can schedule with your dentist and have him/her do a full mouth examination with X-ray. You have no obligation whets so ever to start treatment with the dentist. You have the right to get a treatment plan with overall cost estimate, yet elect not to start any treatment. exam cost varies between dentists, new dentists trying to establish their practice charge very little money, as they need to build their patient pool, so they offer a comprehensive examination with x-ray sometimes for almost no money, to be realistic around $30-40, however, established dentists with an older office, they charge much more for en exam, and it could be as much as $500. a good avg. for a first exam would be around $150.

It's really hard to give an estimate regarding a bonding for your front teeth, as I can't see the extent of the damage, plus I don't know your expectations of the treatment. But if they are typical erosion lesions, they can be 3 surface composites for around $180-200 each, and could be much more depending on the dentist. If you have very high expectation of the treatment outcome, you're better off doing porcelain veneers on front teeth, avg. is $1000 each.

Honestly, your best bet would be to find a good dentist in your area, pay his fees for his exam, and have a detailed sheet of your treatment with the cost. Explain to him/her your situation, and you are a cash patient with no insurance, and would like to know if you can afford this treatment or not, most dentists will understand this situation, and help you out. we face these situations almost on a daily basis, so there is nothing to be worried about.

It's important to get your exam done, just to make sure you don't have major dental problems that pass unnoticed, like periodontal disease, big cavities that might turn into a root canal, or soft tissue lesions that are asymptomatic and require treatment. You need to know that pain is usually the last indication of a problem in dentistry. a pain free patient can have tons of problems, and not even aware of it, that's why a regular check up with your dentist is very important.

I hope you schedule your appointment very soon, Good luck.

Source(s): Dentist
  • stair

Dental Costs Without Insurance

• Lynn

I would recommend you to visit this web page where onel can compare rates from the best companies: http://insurancetocompare.info/index.html?src=2YAo...

RE :How much will a Dentist cost without insurance?

1 following 4 answers

• ?

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOmT2

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

7

Well it will cost you, but if you really need some Insurance, I have what is called Ameriplan. It's a discount program and they cover everything, even cosmetic procedures. You can save up to 80% on most procedures and there are no limits or dollar amounts or paperwork to worry about. This plan costs only $19.95 a month, plus it covers your entire household even if they aren't related to you. You also get free Vision, Pharmacy and Chiropractore care for free!! You ought to check into that.

www.mybenefitsplus.com/wishes.

Source(s): www.mybenefitsplus.com/wishes.

Dental Exam Cost

It costs a lot! I had $9,000 for a bill like yours following a car accident. Look into dental schools (university) they are half the price and give estimates. All work is supervised.

I suggest that you try this web page where you can get quotes from different companies: http://cheapinsurancequotes1.info/index.html?src=5...

1 following 7 answers

Source(s): I suggest that you try this web page where you can get quotes from different companies: http://cheapinsurancequotes1.info/index.html?src=5...

#1 Cure For Toothaches : http://DentalBook.uzaev.com/?fsWD