Weird or not? is there a ghost in my house????

Okay, so i have always felt like someone was floowing me. i sometimes see shadows and when i turn around, no one is there. a few weeks ago, i was going for a run outside my house, and i tripped over something. i FELT something trip me. i fell over and luckey for me, a teenage boy abour my age was walking ahead of... show more Okay, so i have always felt like someone was floowing me.
i sometimes see shadows and when i turn around, no one is there.
a few weeks ago, i was going for a run outside my house, and i tripped over something. i FELT something trip me. i fell over and luckey for me, a teenage boy abour my age was walking ahead of me and heard me fall and helped me up.

well, last week, i went upstairs in my room, and found a dead rose i got for valentines day was burnt and someone (or something) had dumped water on it. but thats not all. my two note books full of all my poetry (about 100 poems in all) where torn up and throw all over my room. i couldn't even see my floor. also, a paper flower my friend ave me and "BFFs forever" on it 2 years ago was torn. alos were pictures of me and my friends. these pictures meant a lot to me. everything i had in my notebooks was ruined.
today, i looked outside, and saw someone walking. but it wasn't someone, it was like a shadow of someone.
is their a ghost???