Quiz: 10 points for the first correct answer...?

1. A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible? 2. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth? 3. Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is... show more 1. A child is born in Boston, Massachusetts to parents who were both born in Boston, Massachusetts. The child is not a United States citizen. How is this possible?

2. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?

3. Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?

4. Captain Frank and some of the boys were exchanging old war stories. Art Bragg offered one about how his grandfather led a battalion against a German division during World War I. Through brilliant maneuvers he defeated them and captured valuable territory. After the battle he was presented with a sword bearing the inscription "To Captain Bragg for Bravery, Daring and Leadership. World War I. From the Men of Battalion 8." Captain Frank looked at Art and said, "You really don't expect anyone to believe that yarn, do you?" What's wrong with the story?

If you liked my questions add me to your contacts : )