How to delete xp partition from my pre installed vista laptop?

i have a new laptop with vista home installed. after a month i installed xp pro for dual booting.. but now im quite happy with vista and i want to delete my xp pro partiotion. my question is how to delete or uninstall my xp pro partition?
hope you can help me...
thanks...
Update: thank you all guys for all the help... i really appreciate it.. ill try to do all your answers. by the way, starofsong, u gave me a 2nd thought on deleting my xp partition. maybe ill just try deletng it first, then if any software or drivers wont work on vista,i thing ill just try to reinstall xp again.. :) what... show more thank you all guys for all the help... i really appreciate it..
ill try to do all your answers.
by the way, starofsong, u gave me a 2nd thought on deleting my xp partition. maybe ill just try deletng it first, then if any software or drivers wont work on vista,i thing ill just try to reinstall xp again.. :)
what do you think guys? :)
im just really confused about this thing.. :(