8 teens being tried as adults whats your take?

The 8 teens that beat up the 16 year old are being tried as adults. I completely agree with this. The parents however of the 8 teens think the judge is blowing it way out of porportion by trying them as adults. They say what there kids did is basically child and teen mentality My theory is if 8 teens can get... show more The 8 teens that beat up the 16 year old are being tried as adults. I completely agree with this. The parents however of the 8 teens think the judge is blowing it way out of porportion by trying them as adults. They say what there kids did is basically child and teen mentality My theory is if 8 teens can get together and plan to kidnapp and visously attack and tape a 16 year old getting beat up, then that right there adult mentality and a good reason for them to be tried and charged as adults.

What do you think?
Update: This is DEFINATLY going to trail. There will be no plea bargen because that would be stupid. They have screwed up this girl for life and the whole world knows it. They will get hard time for this. It would be a slap in the face to the victim if they get a plea bargin which is obvious will not happen. Too many... show more This is DEFINATLY going to trail. There will be no plea bargen because that would be stupid. They have screwed up this girl for life and the whole world knows it. They will get hard time for this. It would be a slap in the face to the victim if they get a plea bargin which is obvious will not happen. Too many people are so upset with these teens. Every news broadcast I have seen they all speak out and say bad things about these teens that did this.
Update 2: Also the charges these teens are facing as adults, they will be getting more than 20 for them. 2 are felonies those are at least 10-20 each minimum, and the kidnapping is about 25-life.