Evolution vs. Intelligent Design: Which has the better argument?

I saw the documentary "Expelled" and it sparked some thought on the never ceasing debate on Evolution vs. Intelligent Design. I'm not taking any sides on this topic right now, I'm just hoping to see what both sides have to say. This is your chance to say what you think and why. You're... show more I saw the documentary "Expelled" and it sparked some thought on the never ceasing debate on Evolution vs. Intelligent Design. I'm not taking any sides on this topic right now, I'm just hoping to see what both sides have to say.

This is your chance to say what you think and why. You're perfectly welcome to make fun of and insult the other side if you really want to, but keep in mind that if you do this without a reason you tend to sound like a blubblering idiot and no one will want to listen to you. Go ahead and prove the other side wrong, but I advise being polite while doing so.

Also, if there is some other side to this arguement, other than Evolution and Intelligent design, I am fascinated and would love to hear it.
Update: I'll be taking these answers and using them to create another question . On the new question, I'll be stating the reasons why people have said that their side of the arguement (or lack there of, according to some people) is true and I'm hoping that people will respond to those reasons.
Update 2: I'm extending the question in hopes to get a few more answers and reasons. Then I'll be leaving the choice for the best answer up to voting. If I chose the best answer, I'd feel too much like I'd be taking sides on a question that I'm purposely trying not to take sides on, for this particular... show more I'm extending the question in hopes to get a few more answers and reasons. Then I'll be leaving the choice for the best answer up to voting. If I chose the best answer, I'd feel too much like I'd be taking sides on a question that I'm purposely trying not to take sides on, for this particular instance. All I ask is that voters would vote based on the amount of reason and sense stated behind the argument rather than voting for the argument that they agree with, or just voting for themselves.

Also, I take back what I said before about using these answers to create another question. I think that this has gotten way to long and detailed to do that.