Spelling ?????

Why are some people sooooooo nasty about the spelling of people, this is an international site and many people who try to learn English are not that familiar with the spelling of it. Instead of critisizing they should ask themselves whether they would be that good if they had to use the language usually spoken by... show more Why are some people sooooooo nasty about the spelling of people, this is an international site and many people who try to learn English are not that familiar with the spelling of it. Instead of critisizing they should ask themselves whether they would be that good if they had to use the language usually spoken by the one they critisize.
My native language is German and I went to School in Belgium so I speak French and Dutch and also a little bit of English.
Another way to be kind to these people would be to re-write the question with the right spelling and to be nice to the writer.