• Yahoo Products >
  • Yahoo Mail >
  • Sending and receiving messages
  • Yahoo Products >
  • Yahoo Mail >
  • Sending and receiving messages

Rocketmail and ymail incoming and outgoing mail server????

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I am trying to set up my TMobile Dash with my new Rocketmail and YMail email accounts ( I currently have yahoo address set up) but I can't find the right incoming mail server and ...show more
Update : Thanks for your response....but what is a Plus account? Exactly what do ...show more
Best Answer
It is exactly the same as a Yahoo address. The only difference it that the ID is the entire email address. You will also need Plus accounts for both of them.

ɦəlʞɹɐq
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• Carole answered 7 years ago
    Yahoo Mail Plus is the paid service that lets you get your mail on other mail clients. It lets you POP your email.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Rocketmail and ymail incoming and outgoing mail server????
    I am trying to set up my TMobile Dash with my new Rocketmail and YMail email accounts ( I currently have yahoo address set up) but I can't find the right incoming mail server and outgoing server to set up the rocketmail and ymail accounts??? Any ideas???? Thanks!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock