What's are the differences between Presbyterian & Baptist religions?

I was raised in a mixed religion household/family, my Mother's side was die-hard southern Baptist, my Father's side was Church of Christ, my cousin (w/ whom I went to Church w/ quite often was Pentecostal, and during the summers of my early teen years I went to a Catholic Church w/ my best friend. I now have... show more I was raised in a mixed religion household/family, my Mother's side was die-hard southern Baptist, my Father's side was Church of Christ, my cousin (w/ whom I went to Church w/ quite often was Pentecostal, and during the summers of my early teen years I went to a Catholic Church w/ my best friend.
I now have children of my own, and my daughter has been attending a Presbyterian Church w/her greta aunt on her father's side, for about 8 years now (she's 15). She's very active in the Church, they go on youth rallies and trips all the time, she loves it. She asked me the other day what the difference was between Presbyterian and Baptist and I couldn't answer her. It literally threw me into a state of "DUH". I told her I'd get back to her on that question but I think I need some extra input on this, so I'd appreciate any information or resources that anyone knows of that has knowledge in this area could provide me with.