Do other girls find it extremely annoying when....?

Guys make fun of or laugh about periods? its sooo annoying because they dont know what we have to go through, you know? and i also hate it when, if you get a little upset or mad, theyll be like 'are you on your period?' or something like that....UGH! we dont have to be on our period to get mad! we can get angry ANY... show more Guys make fun of or laugh about periods? its sooo annoying because they dont know what we have to go through, you know? and i also hate it when, if you get a little upset or mad, theyll be like 'are you on your period?' or something like that....UGH! we dont have to be on our period to get mad! we can get angry ANY time of the month, we are humans! we get a little upset every now and then! we DONT have to be pmsing! i mean....its not as annoying when girls say that stuff to eachother because they know what its like and have actually dealt with pms and stuff like that.

Advice for the guys: DONT ever ask a girl if shes pmsing. its annoying and if we ARE, then we will just get even more mad/upset at you! and dont make fun of periods (at least in front of girls) because you dont even know what its like! and if you had to go through it, i bet you wouldnt be laughing!....

and NO i am not pmsing! haha...my guy friends were just really annoying today and this popped into my head...

:o)
Update: stop giving people thumbs down! geez!
9 answers 9