Pls help me pls math homework?

pls i have been 3 houres trying to figure out these problomes i know the teacher DID say them as some ppl tend to say that the teacher never tought them it but my teacher DID and you see my da*** butt forgot to bring my notes back home and i cant remeber pls help me pls any rude comments will be reported cuz i said... show more pls i have been 3 houres trying to figure out these problomes i know the teacher DID say them as some ppl tend to say that the teacher never tought them it but my teacher DID and you see my da*** butt forgot to bring my notes back home and i cant remeber pls help me pls any rude comments will be reported cuz i said pls!

ok so here it is its esimating they have an example if that helps so:
example 346/12 estimate = 35 how i estimated:350/10= 35 thats a example and btw it says i have to show how i estimated pls pls help plsplsplspls and well i not going to fill up the whole page with pls so here it is yes yes its 15 problomes:(

1. 234/6 estimate ........ how i estimated-------------
2.659/12 estimate ........ how i estimated--------------------
3. 512/9 estimate......... how i estimated-------------------
4. 1,270/7estimate........ how i estiamted----------------
5. 728/34 estimate........ how i estimated---------------
6. 6,024/34 estimate...... how i estimated-------------
7. 976/15 estimate......... how i estimated--------------

and the rest of the problomes i now hot to do cuz its just multiplying pls pls pls i had alot of time of making this and im nit LAZY AS YOU READ THIS I AM TRYING TO FIGURE THEM OUT so pls i am desparet and really need help
Update: @ jessica im not asking to do my homwork get the question im asking for help daa!
Update 2: @ hocky girl? i think thats what it is im desprate and for sure your not a best answer tell me somthing i dont think youll be writing so good if you need help real fast!
Update 3: @ antheper get the question ! I FORGOT MY NOTES AT SCHOOL and if you noticed i actually called me a name for that and actually this is the first time gees!
Update 4: @ kayleigh thanks so so much i would vote you a best answer write know! but i have to wait for the yahoo answers 24 houres before you can vote best answer but lets just say cheers and get ready to get 5 stars lol thank so much!!