Miracle baby? ?

um 8 weeks ago this girl i knew got an abortion. but she has been feeling weird lately and went to the dr today and found out she is still pregnant. she contacted the abortion clinic and they said it is extremely rare but if there is multiples one can survive the abortion. and the dr told her she is now 18 weeks... show more um 8 weeks ago this girl i knew got an abortion. but she has been feeling weird lately and went to the dr today and found out she is still pregnant. she contacted the abortion clinic and they said it is extremely rare but if there is multiples one can survive the abortion. and the dr told her she is now 18 weeks along and she is only 18 but feels that if this baby managed to survive an abortion that it is a miracle baby and she is going to continue the pregnancy and keep her child. my question is, do you think that s/he is a miracle baby? do you think she's making the right choice?

yes she is financially stable. she only got the abortion originally because (feel so bad for saying this!!! and for doing it. don't think it was easy) she wanted to go to college and didn't want a baby to slow her down. her dad and stepmom have told me they will help with anything needed. she is getting an ultrasound on thursday to check on the baby.
Update: she is going to tell the baby when he or she is MUCH older. she feels it has a right to know. she is very worried something is wrong with the baby, but it has been ok for about 10 weeks now, and she is getting the ultrasound tonight (got a new appointment)
Update 2: and uh... maybe that girl is not my friend but me. i asked a question about this but said it was about me and a bunch of pro lifers were so mean to me so i thought i would ask like this.