imxalism asked in TravelAsia PacificMalaysia · 1 decade ago

Yammers I need your opinion on this. I did something embarrassing at my friend’s place?

I visited my friend at her place.

At first things were nice / okay

But later when she was talking about herself …her life…

*I felt awfully sleepy.

Seriously I felt sleepy as I was bored.

I was about to yawn when she was talking but somehow I managed to control that part.

But my eyes revealed to her by “shrinking sleepily” that I’m getting bored of the conversation.

I think she noticed it too.

As my mind was drifting away…she asked me

“Lax, are you okay…You seem sleepy…Are you okay…

Yah I kind of gave her some nitwitish reply and went home…

And now I’m so so so malu of my action

Besides, I don’t know how to face her….

I’m very ashamed of my behavior

Frankly, I really don’t know how to un-leash my malu-ness as later I’ll be meeting her together with some of my friends

Any words…[?]

Giddy::: Haiz--am speechless of your answer @ Q

Cheekeedee::: Couldn't help it at that time . The sleepiness conquered my mind

I think your friend is equally malu if you consider you are malu ... Consider our sleeping PM ... do you feel malu when he slept through meetings ? Local and international ? No feeling kan ? So, you should be ok too ......

So, the best thing is put this incident behind you ... forget about it .. dug a hole somewhere in your brain and kubur it ... and I believe you will be ok ... and don't ever talk about it ..... unless you want to malu your friend ... lol

Source(s): Aku armpit hairs amat ...

-----I visited my friend at her place.

At first things were nice / okay

*I felt awfully sleepy.

Seriously I felt sleepy as I was bored.

I think she noticed it too.

And now I’m so so so malu of my action

Besides, I don’t know how to face her….

I’m very ashamed of my behavior

Frankly, I really don’t know how to un-leash my malu-ness as later I’ll be meeting her together with some of my friends------

*** was that a song?

first.. thank her for being an 'open' and a warm host.

then apologize honestly, but in a friendly 'kiddily' way.. she'll probably say 'no biggie, dont worry bout it' coz u didn make such a big deal about it... not like u dumped her in the middle of conversation or anything...

ps... while u're saying sorry, follow cactuar's advice and exaggerate a bit... bout being so sleepy or busy etc lol hehe

Ginduras, aku tarik bulu kaki ko baru tau...lol

Imxal, so bad la u... lol... But dont worry, its normal... unless if it's happened early nite, as early as 10pm =)

Just be frank to ur buddy, tell her that u were very keen to hear but were so sleepy and beg her to tell u the story again from A to Z to show tt u are interested. I dont think she'll be mad.

Don't worry, great friends snapped and yawn at each other and forget about it the very next day.

Maybe you could just apologize, hint her that you had a late night that night before, and you were having a mind boogling day at work.

just explain to her by saying

"they told me at the blood bank that this would happen"

or

"that guy must have put somethin in my drink, my urine showed positive"

or

"i was closing my eyes and visualising ur prob,, i couldnt control my emotion"

or

"melamine in the milk i had"

or

"u sound like sweet nightingale,, u put me to sleep"

agree ith cactuar- i was in that situation before and i did with what cactuar suggest to you (sometime we need lie a litle bit)

..im with lady cactuar and sir bean...

...lie first..then when everythg is ok for yr fren...tell her the truth...unless of coz u can live with the lie....

Put the blame on her, if her life was more interesting then you would have stayed awake to hear about it...hehe...

I agree with cactuar, bean & magpie :)

Dun worry too much ok...