How do you feel about attending a wedding that has only beer and wine, no hard alcohol?

Does it take some of the fun out of it for you? I am planning to have a variety of beer and wine, plus fruity drinks like Mike hard lemonade/berry, etc. We are not having a bartender; it's a fairly small wedding and people will be able to serve themselves. We could get some liquor but it just makes it so much... show more Does it take some of the fun out of it for you?

I am planning to have a variety of beer and wine, plus fruity drinks like Mike hard lemonade/berry, etc. We are not having a bartender; it's a fairly small wedding and people will be able to serve themselves. We could get some liquor but it just makes it so much more complicated with people mixing their own drinks...plus all those extra bottles and mixers.
Update: Ahhh I totally forgot about punch. That is a good option for people who don't like beer or wine. Thanks!!
Update 2: ETA: Just to clarify, it's not that I'm so interested in getting my guests sloshed, and I'm not catering to people who just want to drink excessively. I want to be a good host and some people do not like beer or wine -- they prefer mixed drinks or might have a better time if they can order a... show more ETA: Just to clarify, it's not that I'm so interested in getting my guests sloshed, and I'm not catering to people who just want to drink excessively.

I want to be a good host and some people do not like beer or wine -- they prefer mixed drinks or might have a better time if they can order a cocktail. I asked this question to see how some people feel about weddings with just beer/wine. But I think I have some solutions here. Thanks.