Fitness center has tanning beds, would their use come with a membership typically? ?

Fitness center has tanning beds, would their use come with a membership typically?

I'm wondering because the fitness center closer to be doesn't have tanning beds and I'm going to Mexico in April. It is my plan to get toned and tan before hitting the beach! The tanning bed is definitely the deal breaker....do you think they would be included in membership? They are on the brochure and in the list of things the fitness club has...

I'm not really in the sun much, i don't think a few hours over a few months in a tanning bed would hurt!

Not usually....but it depends on the area and the trends where you live. It''s like, gyms also have personal trainers but you have to pay for their service on top of the monthly gym fee. By the way.....be careful with the tanning beds anyway! The news reports we are at much higher risk for the bad kind of skin melanoma if we use tanning beds. This was on national news recently! You should feel confident in who you are by your character and not necessarily by looks. Yes, we all love to feel tan and toned! Just be careful!! There are some good gradual self-tanning lotions out there!

You can ask but often times it's specific to a certain type of membership. Most fitness centers offer different levels for memberships obviously they each cost a different amount. It can't hurt to call the fitness center and ask about your options.

Probably not. The gym I used to belong to had three, and they were free with the rather more expensive membership fee. But then again, it was the onnly gym in the town I lived in then.

Typically, you would have to have a membership to go tanning.

It might be..all fitness centers are different I would just call up there and ask or see if they have a website and check there!

I'm sure it would be included..if not it wouldn't be that much more a month. But just call them and ask, its a simple question they would be happy to answer.

if its in the list in the brochure then im sure its included. call and ask them because you havent even told us the nemae of the gym.