Fitness center has tanning beds, would their use come with a membership typically? ?

Fitness center has tanning beds, would their use come with a membership typically? I'm wondering because the fitness center closer to be doesn't have tanning beds and I'm going to Mexico in April. It is my plan to get toned and tan before hitting the beach! The tanning bed is definitely the deal breaker....do... show more Fitness center has tanning beds, would their use come with a membership typically?

I'm wondering because the fitness center closer to be doesn't have tanning beds and I'm going to Mexico in April. It is my plan to get toned and tan before hitting the beach! The tanning bed is definitely the deal breaker....do you think they would be included in membership? They are on the brochure and in the list of things the fitness club has...
Update: I'm not really in the sun much, i don't think a few hours over a few months in a tanning bed would hurt!