Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Do you have a membership to the Lifetime Fitness center?

Do you have a membership to the Lifetime Fitness Center? if so which kind (gold, bronze, onxy etc) and how much do you pay, I want a membership there but have no idea how much it is, Im willing to pay a lot b/c I feel like its worth it, but I just want an idea on what the packages cost. Thanks

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

no

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

i have one and its like the best one you can buy and its 30 dollars for it and you get to work out, tan, take kick boxing classes, take yoga, take some kind of group fitness thing and maybe a couple more things but yeah its worth it

and if someone in your family wants to join your little membership plan thing then its only 20 for them =)

Source(s): i am a member
  • 1 decade ago

Gold, it's around 70/month

• 1 decade ago

had one, gold and it was about 145 a month. it got to expensive espically with terrible economy. and it was with 3 people. and i wouldnt reccomend getting a membership there, their customer service is HORRIBLE! thats one of the reasons why i ended it. they'll have a deal and they wont tell you about it, you have to look it up and argue with them about changing your rate to match the deal

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LA fitness

• 1 decade ago

I don't but yeh all fitness centres will be pricy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nope

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ALL PRAISE THE Führer!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.