Should we start a new Project Bluebook?

There's this odd thing happening in America. Evidently, conservatives have been finding all of these liberals who believe Obama is the messiah and that he possess some sort of supernatural ability. I've never seen a person like that, but I've witnessed this claim made hundreds of times. I've... show more There's this odd thing happening in America. Evidently, conservatives have been finding all of these liberals who believe Obama is the messiah and that he possess some sort of supernatural ability.

I've never seen a person like that, but I've witnessed this claim made hundreds of times. I've never seen a source to back up this claim, but the claims are made. There's obviously something strange going on when Republicans are seeing something that no one else but them can see. I think this calls for an investigation, anyone else agree?

Oh, and by the way, a reliable source is not an opinion piece from a pundit or a youtube video (which can be a prank or a hoax).