Creationists, fundamentalists, i have a challenge, are you up to it?

Recently i have been watching some of venomfangx videos, if you are not familiar with him he is a creationist christian who makes videos which generally Challenge the validity of evolution and the surrounding science. Whilst watching his videos i came across a user called thunderf00t, he has a series of videos... show more Recently i have been watching some of venomfangx videos, if you are not familiar with him he is a creationist christian who makes videos which generally Challenge the validity of evolution and the surrounding science.

Whilst watching his videos i came across a user called thunderf00t, he has a series of videos called 'why do people laugh at creationists', it deals with some of the core creationist claims and tackles some of the biggest creationist videos, i wondered would any of you be willing to watch just a few, (as i have been open minded enough to watch venomfang) of these videos, and let me know what you think, you can answer this question or email me, i would like to know where exactly you find fault with his videos.

All i ask is for say 4 minutes of your time (average video length) and i strongly suspect you will enjoy his videos. If you wont watch i would be interested in knowing why, and 'im busy' doesn't really apply here as we all know anyone on yahoo isn't to busy to watch a four minute video.

Here is the link to the first, the others are on the right http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS5vid4GkEY&feature=PlayList&p=0D96A58C3289EC69&index=0&playnext=1
11 answers 11