1. Somewhat Agree. Majority of the population are right-handed. They want to spare right hand for any other work while talking on phone so left hand is used to hold the receiver. Consequently one uses left ear. You won't be comfortable using left hand and right ear while answering the phone. The same way with lefty people, but uses its right ear
2. Somewhat Disagree. Coffee heightens your senses
Coffee has several effects on your awareness, your senses and your mental capabilities. Albeit on a short term only, there are no lasting effects. Coffee contains caffeine, but is also known to stimulate the production of cortisone and adrenaline. These are hormones that prepare your body for a fight or flight response. Therefore, drinking coffee 2-3 times a day is ok.
3. Disagree. Taking Pills with Warm Water is Dangerous Most people when they're suffering from flu commonly consume Capsulated tablets with warm water, not knowing whether the pill would safely reach the stomach. This could be serious and perhaps you should consider proper ways of swallowing pills.
Pills can be taken singly by using cold water.After swallowing, a person should drink a lot more water. Take your pills 30 minutes before you go to bed, don't go straight to bed immediately after taking pills.
4. Agree. Evening meals should be taken into minimum.
5. Disagree. Tea has LOTS of benefits. Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants can help slow down aging and help your cells to regenerate and repair. Teas of all varieties contain high levels of antioxidant polyphenols that can help keep your body healthier and some studies suggest even ward of some cancers.
6. Somewhat agree. If you are at a high risk of cholesterol, better slow down on oily food such as peanuts, fried foods etc.
8. Agree. exposure to earphones may cause loss of hearing and even brain damage.
9. Disagree. I think setting a rigid time of bed time schedule is more important. if you have night-shifts, you could set it into your own time of bedtime.
11. Disagree. I myself, never experienced any of those, and have you?
Freshman Medical Technologist
· 1 decade ago