What do I do... the teacher is abusing my 9 yr old?

I have 9 yr old twin daughters , one has issues with learning and visual disabilities making academics VERY difficult to her. They girls teacher is a real old school... NO understanding NO excuse type leaving My lil girl COMPLETELY demoralized everyday after being told she is LAZY and NOT trying. Today the... show more I have 9 yr old twin daughters , one has issues with learning and visual disabilities making academics VERY difficult to her. They girls teacher is a real old school... NO understanding NO excuse type leaving My lil girl COMPLETELY demoralized everyday after being told she is LAZY and NOT trying.
Today the teacher showed my daughters failing paper to the entire class then yelling at her then proceeded to GRAB her arm and DRAG her across the room to the alphabet chart " THIS IS A L THIS IS A J" (H see's backward #'s and letters) humiliating her in front of the class and then continued with the verbal, mental and emotional abuse for the remaining 4 hours of school. To the extent of reading a letter in front of the class that "H" wrote to her cousin talking about how sad and embarrassed she was. "H" was left so FREAKING distraught that she couldn't preform in school and was yelled at and attacked for it.
At 9 pm after getting the SAME story from my other daughter with NON of me guiding her answerer's I called the princible ... he said we could meet after school tomorrow... I told him that wasn't good enough and that I didn't feel safe sending them to school knowing I can't trust the person they are in-trusted to 8 hours a day. He told me it was my option as their mom to keep them home and that he would respect my decision. I already know that this isn't going to be handled to my satisfaction by the school, she has been a teacher there for 40 years and we have had other problems with her. This lady is just off... she sits and talks to these 3rd graders about her miscarriage 30 years ago and much more "what I would consider" inappropriate content. My girls also told me this teacher has put her hands on 3 other students by grabbing them and yelling at them. WHAT DO I DO?