Picking up preordered Modern Warfare 2 at Best Buy?

Ok, so I preordered MW2 at Best Buy and I paid with my own credit card, but put someone else's name on the order so they could pick it up for me (Best Buy says that only the person who places the order can pick it up). Ironically, Best Buy also says that only the person who's name is on the purchasing... show more Ok, so I preordered MW2 at Best Buy and I paid with my own credit card, but put someone else's name on the order so they could pick it up for me (Best Buy says that only the person who places the order can pick it up). Ironically, Best Buy also says that only the person who's name is on the purchasing credit card can pick it up. I'm just wondering if the employees are really strict about this kind of thing. The person who's picking it up for me happens to be my dad, and his name is also on my bank account, so it's basically his credit card too. Will they let him pick up my order? I'm gonna make him take one of our bank statements, so if they give him any bull, he can prove that he's really my dad. This better work :(
2 answers 2