Can the answer to all our problems in the U.S. be as simple as this?

I like to get some feedback from others on this. I believe that we have all these economical, social, and other problems in the U.S. because we make everything difficult for ourselves. I think most people in this country are Alpha people, people who want to be leaders and that's why we complicate everything we... show more I like to get some feedback from others on this. I believe that we have all these economical, social, and other problems in the U.S. because we make everything difficult for ourselves. I think most people in this country are Alpha people, people who want to be leaders and that's why we complicate everything we do. As an example: it used to be easy to start a business in this country, now it's soooo hard. I want to start a simple driving school. I have been working as an instructor for years, have a BA from UCLA and because of the paperwork it is still hard for me to start such a simple business like this. Now if it difficult to realize such easy, simple business, no wonder we are a nation of hopeless people. We have made everything difficult for us, what's next, you need a permit to be a cleaning lady...oh wait you already do in California. What do you all think?