How do you keep your wife from killing your mojo at the town fitness center?

I used to work out at my office gym, but, for Christmas, my wife got me a membership at the local Planet Fitness that she'd recently joined and sometimes we just happen to go at the same time. She just started exercising, so just walks on the treadmill (not offense to treadmill walkers -- I'm sure you... show more I used to work out at my office gym, but, for Christmas, my wife got me a membership at the local Planet Fitness that she'd recently joined and sometimes we just happen to go at the same time.

She just started exercising, so just walks on the treadmill (not offense to treadmill walkers -- I'm sure you go faster than 3.5 MPH). Anyway, I do stair climbing and elliptical at the other end of the gym. I have a minor injury so can jog right now, or I'd run on a machine next to her.

Anyway, the place is packed because of people who've made New Year's resolutions. I was working out at my end of the gym and as soon as I was done, some MILFy woman in a leotard and perfect figure wanted my machine. We got into a joyful conversation about all the people in the gym there for the new year -- they'll be gone in a couple weeks, we laughed, back to the sofas -- then wifey ambles over and the conversation stops dead and the eye contact between the woman and me disappeared.

Not that is was going to go anywhere, I don't imagine, but the gym seems like a place where people like to flirt, and now a big reason for going is literally crushed by my wife.

You ever been in a situation where you lose your mojo as the spouse comes along?