I would like an evolutionist to argue from a creationist point of view and vice verca?

question says it all, logic behind this is: if you argue from the others perspective you will know more about it i am looking for serious answers, no one lined answers akin to "you are stupid, creationism is fake". i am looking for well thought out, well researched answers that are obviously done by... show more question says it all, logic behind this is: if you argue from the others perspective you will know more about it

i am looking for serious answers, no one lined answers akin to "you are stupid, creationism is fake".
i am looking for well thought out, well researched answers that are obviously done by educated people from both sides
Update: evolutionist- someone who vouches for evolution
DUH!!! if you couldn't figure this out on your own then you shouldnt have assumed im stupid, use comon sense man
Update 2: and i mean like an atheistic viewpoint of evolution versus a christian creationist viewpoint
Update 3: thanks "O S" for standing up for me, and thank you courtney for explaining how i am trying to ask what i am asking, maybe a beter way to ask is "would an evolutionist please research the creationist theory and post their findings, and vice verca?"
Update 4: to raisemeup- thank you, now all i am waiting for is an evolutionist researching creation. you say this wont happen, but i am hopeful that some people are openminded, if nobody argues like your answer, then expect 10 points
8 answers 8