Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how to unlock samsung GT-S5230?

i just got a samsung GT-S5230 from my sim card provider (orange germany) but now i want to unlock it for a sim card from another provider. is there a good program you could recommend? i want to unlock my phone at home.

theres a couple of sites on the internet that offers phone unlocking, all they need from you is the phones model and IMEI number. It usually takes a couple of days, but beware coz there are a lot of fakes out there.. Try timtechs.com or gsmarena.com, they usually have reliable links.. by the way to find the IMEI number on your phone follow this procedure:

1. Make sure your phone is on standby

2. Then dial *#06#

Hello, I successfully unlock my Samsung mobile at very very low cost with this http://www.unlocking4u.com/ site's best code,you may also visit here for your Samsung unlock code available status, All the Best.