What are the health tips to be followed for a person working in night shift?

During normal days I usually sleep for 6 hrs which I feel is adequate, I sleep the same number of hours for night shift also, is that adequate or should I need more rest? Also what should be time span between every meal, I take something in the morning before I go to sleep I then get up sometimes in the... show more During normal days I usually sleep for 6 hrs which I feel is adequate, I sleep the same number of hours for night shift also, is that adequate or should I need more rest?

Also what should be time span between every meal, I take something in the morning before I go to sleep

I then get up sometimes in the evening, have something before I leave for work, at midnight around 1 pm , I take a snack

Besides all this I try to do fitness, I workout twice,its mostly jogging or running.During morning I either workout after my food or after having it(I usually do after 2-3 hours gap),while in the evening I do it before food

Is there any changes that I must bring in this routine or would this be fine

I work for 6 days a week in night shift,its really tiring!!!!