Do u remember your past life?

If u believe in reincarnation, do u have even a slightest memories of ur past life? Why we can't remember anything if it is true that we reincarnate...?

So sweetzy, my answer to your first two questions are no and if told you I did remember my past life I doubt you would settle for believing me and would rather want to see for yourself. What I can say is I found a video that speaks about reincarnation and figured it could answer your question better than I could. Hope it helps and good luck in your search. Peace

http://www.kabbalah.info/engkab/kabbalah-video-cli...

I believe in reincarnation and no we dont have the slightest memories of our past. You ask why, well simply because we had a totally different family, career, friends, personality..We were all different in our past life and obviously if we remembered bits and bobs of it..we would want to go back to our past life...some would want to leave their current things and go to the past...it will just be so COMPLICATED

• Chey

I do believe in reincarnation. I think that our souls must live on. I don't think it is very possible to actually remember a past life though. I think of it this way..your soul cannot just disappear and cease to exist so it must go on. People have many different theories of what happens after death but i personally believe that reincarnation is the most plausible answer. It's like if you were in a coma and you woke up and didn't remember who you were. You would still be yourself but you wouldn't have any past memories. I think that is what it must be like. You live on but forget your past life.

I'm much older and have had some very strange dreams over my life. They repeat over the years. One is just lovely and I climb up white stone curving steps that wind through white houses but it is an empty city. I go into a very simple stone house and I do it with joy. I walk around the house through the rooms touching and feeling great joy. I look down the hill to the blue blue sea and the houses are all white as they go down the hillside and I feel very happy. I've had the very same dream many many times and I truly wonder. I've had another and I am in London. . .never been there or seen anything that looks like it. It's the sixties or so and then switches to much older days. The houses are three stories or more high and the streets are dark in the shadows. I am with a blond young man that I feel very good about. He takes me by the hand and we go around the corner and down some steps into a very old old bar with a chubby maid looking woman with missing teeth, curly red hair and a white ruffled cap behind a bar. She has big apple cheeks and is jolly but I can't understand her. We drink and he looks into my eyes and says, "I can't be with you this life, but the next." I'm not a romantic but these dreams seem so real as opposed to regular dreams. I've also had dreams that come true. It just makes me wonder and I would love to go to London to see if I can find that place and I search magazines looking for the house on the hillside by the sea.

• -

Yes, I remember past lives. Subconsciously everyone who has lived before has memories of past lives. Not everybody has had prior lives, so sometimes there's nothing to remember.

Small children often have past-life memories they talk about, mixed in with their childish fantasies, but most parents ignore or discourage their kids from talking about when they were alive before. Some people - like me - come back with strong memories and keep them intact all their lives.

If you lived before and want to remember, you can. There are techniques to communicate with your subconscious and draw out dormant memories, if you really want to. Most people really do not want to, because they aren't equipped to handle a full-blown realization that they are have a history in time.

Remembering at the conscious level isn't necessary, bottom line. The whole and complete you, the you in eternity, recalls everything.

• Jim

No I do not remember it. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I believe in reincarnation because it is the ONLY thing that makes sense out of this nonsense we call THIS LIFE.

1

Source(s): Is the end Near? http://givitry.info/EndTimesProphecy/?UBG7
  • cheir

Yes - just as I remember those yobs who use texting.

Your mind and soul are disconnected.

REINCARNATION & YOGA EXPOSED

The Lord Jesus Christ taught that we live only once (Matthew 25:46) and that Salvation is found only through Him (John 6:35; John 8:12; John 14:6; John 10:9-11). The Bible does not teach the false doctrine of reincarnation. The doctrine of reincarnation is a cleaver lie of Satan who wants to deceive us into thinking that we could achieve salvation and liberation through our works/deeds and not by our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ (the 2nd Person of the Triune Godhead) never taught or mentioned reincarnation. Some believe that in Matthew 11:7-14, Jesus meant that the prophet Elijah reincarnated as John the Baptist. Jesus called John the Baptist Elijah because John the Baptist came in the “spirit and power of Elijah”. The Bible is very clear on this:

Luke 1:17

And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

In addition, John the Baptist himself specifically said he was not Elijah:

John 1:21

And they asked him, What then? Are you Elijah? And he said, I am not. Are you that prophet? And he answered, No.

The Holy Spirit (the 3rd Person of the Triune Godhead) said that many would fall for doctrines of demons (1 Timothy 4:1) and reincarnation is definitely a demonic doctrine. Demons are fallen angels and spirits of Nephilim. These beings make up Satan’s army and are bent on leading humans to destruction.

Persons who claim they were having memories of past lives are either not telling the truth or were actually receiving visions from evil spirits who have been around for thousands of years.

Demons implant memories in the minds of humans to make them believe in reincarnation, one of Satan’s key deceptions. A demon who lived in the body of a certain person, shared the same experiences and memories of that person. If that demon enters another person, that demon can transfer their memories to their new host. If the person doesn’t know the truth, they will think that they had lived previous lives. Demons can gain the right of way to enter a person when they practice sin. Allowing oneself to be hypnotized, taking drugs and practicing yoga are easy ways to becoming possessed by evil spirits. Demons can also enter an unborn foetus if one or both parents have unrepented sin.

Reincarnation is a false teaching – humans are given only one physical life (Hebrews 9:27). The Lord Jesus said that the human being’s afterlife state whether torment or paradise, will be eternal (Matthew 25:46). In the original text, the Greek word for eternal, “aiōnion” is used. He didn’t say that we would be born again and again until we got it right and received liberation. He would not have made that huge sacrifice for us if we could have had unity to God another way, and if there was another way, He would have taught that. The Lord said He could have employed legions of angels to prevent His crucifixion (Matthew 26:53), but because of His great and perfect love for humanity, He chose to endure a very painful death so we could be redeemed and united to God. Those who die having faith in Jesus as their Saviour will go on to eternal paradise with God (Matthew 25:46; Luke 23:42-43; Romans 10:9; 2 Corinthians 5:8; Revelation 21, 22) and those who die without having faith in Jesus as their Saviour will go on to eternal torment (Matthew 25:46; John 3:18, 36; Luke 12:5; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Revelation 20:10-15; Revelation 21:8).

A Look at the Word, "Aionion"

https://carm.org/look-word-aionion

What It Means to Be Born Again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLuZpXipO2s

Youtube thumbnail

Yogic doctrines hold that there is “serpent energy” called kundalini located at the base of the human spine and this energy can be caused through yoga to rise to the brain to result in “God-realization”. Yogis believe that once this alleged state of God-Realization is achieved by an individual, she or he no longer needs to reincarnate. The truth is kundalini does not naturally reside within humans. Kundalini is actually a type of demonic entity which can gain entry into a human if the human practices yoga. I’ve already proven that reincarnation is false.

Shiva, one of the 3.3 million Hindu deities gave the doctrines of yoga to mankind. Shiva is called "lord of yoga" by the Hindus. He is also known as "lord of the third eye", "lord of the lingam (male sex organ)" “god of this world” and "god of destruction". As Christians we know that the “god of this world” and “god of destruction” is Satan (2 Corinthians 4:4; John 10:10). Shiva and Satan are the same being.

Satan likes to counterfeit God’s truths and he even has a counterfeit salvation – which is yoga. Kundalini (which is actually a type of demon) is the COUNTERFEIT Holy Spirit and the Siddhis are the COUNTERFEIT gifts of the Holy Spirit. Yoga was designed by Satan to put humans in contact with the Hindu deities (demons). Faith in Jesus as one’s Saviour puts one in union with God while yoga puts one in union with Shiva or another demon.

Yogis believe that the spirit of the human being is God but this is false. The human being has a physical body, soul and spirit. The spirit of a human being isn’t God but needs God. It is where one receives God when they accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. Where the “S” in spirit is capitalized in the Bible, it refers to the Holy Spirit who is the third person of the triune Godhead. After one accepts Christ, the Holy Spirit (not their spirit) brings life to them (Romans 8:10). In Zechariah 12:1, we see that God formed the spirit of humans within them. As soon as one accepts the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour, the Holy Spirit takes up residence within their spirit making them a true child of God (Romans 8:15-16). The Holy Spirit enables us to have a spiritual understanding of the things of God (1 Corinthians 2:11).

Yogis and many users of entheogens mistake altered states of consciousness for Godly experiences. They erroneously attribute to these states such terms as God-Realization, Self-Realization, Enlightenment, Illumination, Unitive Knowledge of the Divine, Reentering the Kingdom and Reintegration.

DMT (dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogen found naturally in the mammalian brain. DMT can also be extracted from certain plants. Deep and prolonged practice of yoga causes the brain to release DMT and this induces altered states of consciousness, hallucinations and feelings of bliss. Individuals who consume or inject themselves with DMT derived from external sources achieve the same altered states and feelings as yogis who spend long years in yogic practices.

Many pagan mystics have believed and taught that Jesus practiced yoga and achieved enlightenment. The Lord Jesus Christ never supported yogic doctrines. Jesus is by nature God and the 2nd Person of the Triune Godhead which is made up of Adonai, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Because Jesus, unlike humans, is by nature God, He has full authority over all demons and creatures and was able to offer His body and blood to atone for the sins of mankind so we could by faith have unity to God.

The truth about Jesus Christ can be found only in the Holy Bible. Three days after the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, He resurrected from the dead (Luke 24:1-8; Acts 10:40; 1 Corinthians 15:4) and 40 days later, He ascended into Heaven (Acts 1:3; Luke 24:50-53; Acts 1:9-11).

Without God, the spiritual part of the human being is dead (Ephesians 2:5, Colossians 2:13). The sin of our first parents (Adam and Eve) caused the separation between God and man. Romans 6:23 says the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Sin causes us to be separated from God which results in spiritual death. Christ, the 2nd Person of the Triune Godhead was made flesh (through the immaculate conception) and paid the price for our sins by dying on the cross so we could through faith in Christ as our Saviour be instantly redeemed and united to God and have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit who teaches us, comforts us and grants us fruits to live in righteousness and gifts to help and edify the Church. There is no redemption or unity to God apart from receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as one’s Saviour and Lord.

A PERSON BECOMES A CHRISTIAN THROUGH FAITH. Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as one's Saviour is the ONLY WAY one can receive CLEANSING OF SINS (1 John 1:7), REDEMPTION (Ephesians 1:7), ADOPTION BY GOD (Romans 8:15), THE INFILLING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, the 3rd Person of the Triune Godhead (John 14:26; 1 Corinthians 6:19), SANCTIFICATION (Hebrews 13:12; 1 Corinthians 1:2), JUSTIFICATION (1 Corinthians 6:11), TRANSFORMATION (2 Corinthians 3:18; 2 Corinthians 5:17; Hebrews 9:12-14; Titus 3:5) and SALVATION (Romans 10:9; Revelation 21:8).

PRAYER TO ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR

"Dear Jesus, I am a sinner. I repent of my sins. Please forgive me and save me by Your shed blood. Come into my heart. I want to receive You as my own personal Lord and Saviour. Amen"

Powerful Repentance and Deliverance Prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF4i4b4zOnI

Youtube thumbnail

THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS AND OTHER ANCIENT NON CHRISTIAN SOURCES PROVE THE VALIDITY OF THE BIBLE:

http://www.westarkchurchofchrist.org/library/extra...

https://www.probe.org/the-dead-sea-scrolls/

FULFILLED PROPHECIES ALSO PROVE THE BIBLE IS RELIABLE:

Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible by Dr. Hugh Ross

http://www.believers.org/hughross.htm

JESUS IN EVERY BOOK OF THE BIBLE

http://www.jesusplusnothing.com/jesus66books.htm

THE TRIUNE GODHEAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJUWnt07FQM

Youtube thumbnail

SEQUENCE OF END-TIME EVENTS IN BIBLE PROPHECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMsvk3FEkWk

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=youtu.be

https://victoryinjesuschrist.wordpress.com/