Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 10 years ago

how much is insurance for a bmw z3?

I'm a male 16 yr old , just got a 1999 bmw z3 convertible. 30,000 miles for $6,999 (sweet deal!!) what would insurance be? My record is clean (of coarse) and straight A's. Chicago IL. can you give me a price range?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • T. P.
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Best answer

honestly dude the car itself doesn't play a huge role in your insurance cost!...

the main factors i think are more how much you drive, your age, and driving history/experience.

It you really want to get cheap car insurance I recommend being on your parents/guardians insurance policy until your 18.......it guarantees your insurance will be way cheaper now, and when you get your own insurance at 18.

Also I highly recommend USAA insurance they r absolutely amazing!!! I have two cars, one being a 97' bmw 328i, and with both them I'm paying less then $800 a year....n im 19.

n good buy with the Z3 those r serious chick magnets!!!

Source(s): bmw's kick ass
  • Audy
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I might suggest you to visit this web page where onel can get rates from the best companies: http://INSURECOMPAREQUOTES.US/index.html?src=3YASI...

RE :How much is insurance for a bmw z3?

I'm a male 16 yr old , just got a 1999 bmw z3 convertible. 30,000 miles for $6,999 (sweet deal!!) what would insurance be? My record is clean (of coarse) and straight A's. Chicago IL. can you give me a price range?

Follow 6 answers

Source(s): I might suggest you to visit this web page where onel can get rates from the best companies: http://INSURECOMPAREQUOTES.US/index.html?src=3YASI...
  • 4 years ago

Ask an insurance company or a comparison site. There are too many variables - your profession, where you live, where you will park the car overnight, whether the car has any options or modifications, and more - for anyone to give you an accurate answer. I would guess around £6,000 to £12,000 for a year.

• 10 years ago

go online and get a free quote a lot of websites will give you a quote just by answering a few questions. Google car insurance quotes, hope this helps.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Depends on a lot more things then what you've listed. But your a male under the age of 25, driving what will probably be classified as a sports car. It will probably be over $2000 a year.

http://www.statefarm.com

Source(s): Life Experience
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Z3's are "chick magnets"? LOL. Where? At your grandma's house?

• 10 years ago

the car doesnt affect the premium as much as ur driving record does. but i can tell u it will be around 3000 for 6 months. depends if u get full coverage or just liability.

• 3 years ago

Not really sure if that's right

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Can you elaborate?

• 10 years ago

$67.95

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.