Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what do you think of these names for a baby boy and a girl?

boy; bentley,ryan,tyler,jacob..

girl; randi,brittany,alicyn,paige..

i like bentley and randi.. but i need some help. what would be good middle names too?

Update:

me and the dad are both pretty country and so anything country we like as in names as long as its not just plain dumb..

Update 2:

the last name would be cryer..

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Bentley - I don't really like this name, looks trendy and sounds country. Also I'm not a fan of

naming babies after cars. Bentley Michael, Bentley Todd, Bentley Matthew all would sound good with this name though.

Ryan - Plain, Simple, but It's a nice name. Ryan Benjamin, Ryan Connor, Ryan Daniel, Ryan Maxwell, Ryan Lucas, Ryan Noah, Ryan Nathaniel.. etc. So many names go good with Ryan!

Tyler - It's a pretty popular name, but I do like it! Love the nickame " Ty ".

Some middle name suggestions are: Tyler James, Tyler Joseph, Tyler Logan, Tyler Everett, Tyler Gabriel.

Jacob - I love the name Jacob, but spelt " Jakob " because that is my brothers name and I've just grown to like that spelling more. Jacob Thomas "JT" (My brothers middle name and people call him JT), Jacob Riley, Jacob Levi, Jacob Neil, Jacob Rowan, Jacob Carson, Jacob Alexander, Jacob Wayne.

Randi - I strongly dislike Randi for a girls name, but here are some Middle Name suggestions.

Randi Anneliese, Randi Evelyn, Randi Gabrielle, Randi Isabella, Randi Katherine (Stick with a girly middle name because of the masculine first name)

Brittany - Brittany is so overused, and nothing unique about it at all. Almost anything goes with Brittany. Brittany Alexis, Brittany Amelia, Brittany Elise, Brittany Julianne, Brittany Louise, Brittany Madison, Brittany Patricia, etc....

Alicyn - I hate the spelling. Allison would be the less trendy spelling.

Alicyn Charlotte, Alicyn Dalia, Alicyn Fiona, Alicyn Mae, Alicyn Leila, Alicyn Rosalie,

Alicyn Noelle, Alicyn Olivia.

Paige - Paige is a pretty simple name, but it's cute.

Paige Cassandra, Paige Emmeline, Paige Giovanna, Paige Juliette, Paige Kylie,

Paige Kendall, Paige Lillian, Paige Melanie, Paige Nicolette.

• 1 decade ago

Bentley don't like its a car and should remain that way.

Ryan is cute. Like this one.

Tyler again is cute.

Jacob I just don't like.

Randi will come with a lot of teasing

Brittany is cute, but maybe a bit too Britney spears?

Alicyn I'm guessing is a strange way of spelling Alison? If so the original is better. Or I actually prefer Alice.

Paige is cute.

I would go with Ryan for a boy and Paige for a girl.

Ryan James and Paige Amelia.

• 1 decade ago

Tyler Bentley

Randi Alicyn

• 1 decade ago

I don't like Paige or Randi, the rest are great! Alicyn is really nice, with good options for nicknames (Ally, Alice).

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jacob and Paige

• 1 decade ago

I think the girl name best is Elise, Elvie or Joyce

Boy name i think is Robert, Amis or Ryan

Middle name i can only suggest if u give yr full name and yr family full name

so waiting for yr reply

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would pick

tyler and paige

i really like the name paige!! such a pretty name

all the best i love your choose in names so whatever you decide on will be lovely

all the best x

• i love love love the name bentley!

out of the girl names i like alicyn the best its spelled cute and has a cute nick name (ally)or (alli).

as for middle names im sorry i cant be of more help im having a hard time thinking of middle names myself! lol. good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paige and Ryan.

• 1 decade ago

Bentley & Alicyn

All the best!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.