Shipping a Tshirt overseas?

Can anybody find out how much it would cost to just ship a tshirt overseas? Our post office here closes at 4pm (dont ask me why), and im unable to get there in time since my husband works. Calling doesnt help either because the lady behind the desk is dense (I really tried my hardest to explain to her that the... show more Can anybody find out how much it would cost to just ship a tshirt overseas?
Our post office here closes at 4pm (dont ask me why), and im unable to get there in time since my husband works.
Calling doesnt help either because the lady behind the desk is dense (I really tried my hardest to explain to her that the tshirt wasnt going to be over 10lbs),

Anyway, can anyone give me a quote or something? Ive tried USPS and FedEx, and its telling me $12 for USPS, and $332 for FedEx... which I think I did something wrong or something.. im just confused I guess.

So, base question, does anyone know how much it would be for me to ship a tshirt to Poland??? From the US of course..