How come I cannot upload a video to my desktop?

I am unable to upload family videos taken on a FujiFilm, FinePix S700 Digital Camera, from the camera, to my desktop here. It keeps telling me that theres not enough storage space to complete the copy. I have done a disk defragment, cleaned the C drive, and erased all temporary internet, and other files and... show more I am unable to upload family videos taken on a FujiFilm, FinePix S700 Digital Camera, from the camera, to my desktop here.
It keeps telling me that theres not enough storage space to complete the copy.
I have done a disk defragment, cleaned the C drive, and erased all temporary internet, and other files and cleaned the cache.
What else am I missing and WHY is it not letting me upload videos? Im very stuck because some of these should have went out on Monday to relatives that do not see my children much.
Please help!
Update: Im uploading the video to the desktop, and there are only about 10 files (including folders and other basic icons) on there. It uploads SMALL videos (under 5mb), but nothing over the 5mb.