What's the matter with my sims 3 character?? I have been accidentally girlfriend-ed!!?

Ok first of all....how do I make these two young adult -romantic interest level - become bf/gf?? Just to ensure no cheat and messing... Coz since it has not been made official with these loveburrds...my guy young adult character made a new gf whilst I was with my other character in the same town playing blah2 in... show more Ok first of all....how do I make these two young adult -romantic interest level - become bf/gf?? Just to ensure no cheat and messing...
Coz since it has not been made official with these loveburrds...my guy young adult character made a new gf whilst I was with my other character in the same town playing blah2 in France...I mean come on...why does the game do this to me?? I mean...it complies to things against my will while I was playing my other character, which is the girl, which was supposed to be his forever LOVER...how do you make him and her together without waiting for adulthood....??? Pls tell...I love U!! :P
1 answer