• Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games
  • Games & Recreation >
  • Video & Online Games

What's the matter with my sims 3 character?? I have been accidentally girlfriend-ed!!?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Ok first of all....how do I make these two young adult -romantic interest level - become bf/gf?? Just to ensure no cheat and messing... Coz since it has not been made official with ...show more
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
not true, you can so have girlfriends it SO easy. as long as they are atleast at the age of teens then you can do it.

ok so here is how.
well you can either break upmthe guy and the unexspected girl or he can have 2 gf.
whicj is possible.
anyway whichever u choose you need to get the 2 u want to love each other togther. ok so next get them kissing and ****.
after a while a new bubble under romantic should pop up saying 'propose going steady' (meaning will yo be my bf/gf.) wa la....

problem solved.....
P.S. if u want them to be married they need to be going steady before or it won't be an option.
GOOD LUCK!!!

Source:

my own exspeireence

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
4 hours after this advice was given my brother did what u did coincidentally without knowing anything about my problem and what you even said....lol...means to say what u said really does werk :)
  • 0
    0
  • Comment
Ok first of all....how do I make these two young adult -romantic interest level - become bf/gf?? Just to ensure no cheat and messing...
Coz since it has not been made official with these loveburrds...my guy young adult character made a new gf whilst I was with my other character in the same town playing blah2 in France...I mean come on...why does the game do this to me?? I mean...it complies to things against my will while I was playing my other character, which is the girl, which was supposed to be his forever LOVER...how do you make him and her together without waiting for adulthood....??? Pls tell...I love U!! :P
Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock